(Disclaimer: This blog may contain affiliate links. At no extra cost to you, I may make a small commission from your purchase through these links.) Deerwood + Jones is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to www.amazon.com .)
Calling all fellow autumn-lovers! I've come up with a list of fall finds for this year, that will "pumpkin spice" up your life quicker than Amazon's same-day delivery (0r at the very least as quick as)! So put on some comfy leggings, grab your Starbucks and check it out!
2. BerryGo Women's Casual Turtleneck Cape Sweater Knitted Pullover Camel,One Size : One of the best parts of autumn is wearing comfy, warm sweaters. This sweater cape is simple, yet elegant. It would go perfect with dark leggings or blue jeans and knee high boots. It would be winning pick for a day-trip to Keeneland this October.
3. Leather Cup Holder for Mason Jar or YETI 20 oz. Tumbler. YETI Wrap by DINGO: This next find is not only functional, but super cute! It's a leather sleeve fit for a 20 oz. Yeti or mason jar. This can be used camping or for everyday use, and it would make the perfect gift for the Yeti lovers in your life!
4. Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief - Eucalyptus + Spearmint Body Lotion, 6.5 Fl Oz: My skin can become unbearably dry in the fall and winter, so I go through a large amount of lotion during this time. I randomly remembered this fabulous smelling lotion that I used about 10 years ago, and hinted to my husband (aka sent him the link and my amazon login) that I wanted it for Mother's Day. Luckily, he picked up on my "subtle" cues and purchased this fresh, invigorating lotion. It's my favorite scent ever-unisex, earthy and appropriate for all four seasons. It also comes in Body Wash & Foam Bath, Body Cream, Candles, Foaming Hand Soap, Plug-ins, Pillow Mist and Shampoo & Conditioner. (If my husband is reading...this is another subtle hint for Christmas and my birthday.)
5. BetyBedy 36PCS Bamboo Knitting Needles Set, Single Pointed Carbonized Knitting Needles : I would like to learn how to knit this fall and plan on trying some of these needles soon. We could really use some more throw blankets for the fall and winter, and I always try to take the opportunity to make something by hand. The look of the bamboo is really natural and pretty, but the best part is that bamboo is a very sustainable resource as it is fast-growing and hardy. It's carbonized, which makes it more stable and less likely to break.
6. Farmhouse Pillows Throw Pillow Covers 18 X 18 - Changing up your throw pillows is an easy way to represent seasons and holidays in your home decor with very little effort. This pillow is made of creamy burlap and brown velvet bringing dimension and texture to your space as well as warmth. Or, if you are feeling creative, you can just make your own pillows using this tutorial!
7. Vintage Leather Bound Journal : I probably own a over dozen "Fancy" journals, and I would own a whole lot more if I didn't have self-control. This particular one might win over my will with the beautiful vintage style paper. I write more in the fall and winter because of time spent indoors, and I love the idea of writing in this journal fireside or outdoors in the crisp fall air. Maybe I need it. Yeah...I'm probably going to order it. Honestly...it will be here by the end of the week.
8. ClearClick Classic Vintage Retro Style AM/FM Radio Bluetooth & Aux-in - Handmade Wooden Exterior : Before TV, families used to gather by the radio to listen to the news, music and old-time radio shows. The vintage look to this bluetooth radio is a throwback to those simpler times. You can download your favorite podcasts or even some of those old-timey radio shows, pour yourself a bourbon, kick back in your favorite chair and relax.
If you order any of the fall finds, post about it on social media and tag Deerwood + Jones! And be sure to sign up for our newsletter below. Happy Fall, Y'all!
Natalie at Deerwood + Jones